Monday, February 21, 2011

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are

Greetings.
This weekend was well received...I was able to visit the Source of the Nile and Lake Victoria..such beauty. Every day I am embraced with the overwhelming feeling of how blessed we all are. This morning James and I worked in our "office" which is a very small room, in a very busy area, a very short distance from his home. Currently, I am in the process of sending information to my connection back home who will (with the goodness in his heart) help us to develop our website. We find it vital to our success to make our mission known.
James' son Musumba John has helped me resize some of my photos which will result in a shorter download process...I will post some now!
This afternoon, Henry, James and I will venture to Ntinkalu in hopes of visiting 6 homes...with each day we spend in the field we get closer to understanding as well as realizing the importance of our presence in these members lives. With the Grace of God, we will be successful.
Much Love,
Anne Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment