Friday, October 14, 2011

Lazarus Community Website!!

Greetings dear friends!

I have been beyond busy contacting new networks developed while I was Stateside, making connections with interested students ranging from high school to different college and universities, meeting with the Jajja's of Ntinkalu, formulating ideas and taking the next step with Kajja Henry and Muzira James, and working diligently with the LC website designer to get things rolling!

As I hope and know to be true, please continue to follow my personal blog as I will always update you with photos, thoughts, ideas, and experiences; however, I invite you to also follow and spread the word about the Lazarus Community website!

Endless kudos, appreciation, and gratitude goes out to Tommy Miller and his team of partners who have been working pro-bono to develop and keep this website up-to-date.  Tommy has his own business in designing websites and I would be happy to share with you his informaiton if anyone has an interest in having him develop a website for you or your company!

On top of continuing to update this blogspot I will be updating the LC website as well...

Check us out, Spread the word, and Share the site:


Much Love and Many Blessings,
Anne Therese


No comments:

Post a Comment