Sunday, March 20, 2011

There is an appointed time for everything,

And a time for every affair under the heavens…
Friends and Family, as I have kept up with the recent news of the corruption and uprisings in the Middle East and North Africa, I wish to share with you a few links so that you too may keep yourselves informed. Being here in Uganda while much of the world on this side seems to be troubled, lost, and provoked, I feel that it has come to my attention that I do not spend enough time praying or listening to those who are in severe danger in their daily lives. Please feel free to comment and share these links with others, while being reminded that we are truly blessed in countless ways.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-15
…A time of war, and a time of peace…
Mark 13: 3-8
…When you hear of wars and reports of wards do not be alarmed; such things must happen, but it will not be the end. Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes from place to place and there will be famines. These are the beginnings of the labor pains
From the bottom of my heart dearest loved ones, I pray for you to help me to pray for those in dire need of our devotion in prayer to them. We should also keep in mind that the Lord asks us to Love our Enemies (Luke 6:27-36, Matthre 5: 43-48)…let us pray for those who are persecuting innocent men, women, and children.
Much Love to you always,
Anne Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment